About Place of Hope Ministries
Many people and families lives have been broken and fragmented. Drug and Alcohol addiction, abuse, homelessness, and life controlling problems have taken their toll. Jesus Christ can bring hope to rebuild, repair, and restore lives.
"Isn't this the fast...to feed those who are hungry, clothe those who are naked, and shelter the wanderer...those from among you shall rebuild the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in."
Our vision is
Our mission is
What we do with your help:
- Church of the Week Ministry of Hospitality
- Shelter for those experiencing homelessness (Oct-May)
- Meals for Hope
- Providing a community meal 365 days a year
- Living Hope Residential Center
- Sober Supportive Programs
- Hope for Veterans
- DOC Work Release
- Life Skills ~ Discipleship Programs
- H.O.P.E. on Ninth Apartments
- Call 320-203-7883 for more information
- Kids Hope Outreach
- Assuring hungry children are fed and providing
- Bible fun, games, and a safe, secure place to belong, especially for children of incarcerated parents.
- Jail and Prison Outreaches
- Bringing Recovering Hope Program to St. Cloud Correctional, Stearns, and Benton Cty Jails
- Place of Hope Africa Outreaches
- Developing orphanages in Africa and sending support and missionaries